Saharsa was created on 1st of April 1954. Earlier Saharsa district was within Bhagalpur Division. Kosi Division was formed on 2nd October 1972 comprising of Saharsa, Purnia and Katihar district with its head quarters at Saharsa. Similarly a new Civil Sub-Division Birpur was created on 01.12.1972. Consisting of 24 development Blocks viz. Raghopur, Chhatapur, Basantpur and Nirmali which were previously under supaul subdivision of this district. Two new districts Madhepura & Supaul have been formed from Saharsa district on 30.04.1981 and 1991. Saharsa district now consists of 2 subdivisions, viz. Saharsa Sadar and Simri Bakhtiarpur. The district consists of 10 development blocks and anchals each.Read More…
- Direct Beneficiary Transfer, Agriculture Dept., Govt. of Bihar
- Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2019-20 (10th, 12th, Graduate Level)
- Disaster Management Section, Saharsa : Notice regd cancellation of Short-term Tender No-02/2019 dated 23.07.2019
- I.C.D.S., Saharsa : District Program Coordinator and District Program Assistant Selection Proceeding Under PMMVY.
- I.C.D.S, Saharsa : Provisional merit list of Project Coordinator and Project Assistant under NNM
- District Sports Office, Saharsa : Regarding arrangements for promoting the best players / trainers of the state in the Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyaya National Welfare Fund for Sports Persons Scheme, run by the Government of India
APPLY Online for Residence / Caste / Income / TATKAL / EWS certificate & various other certificates of Labour dept., Social Welfare dept.
Apply Online for Lady Supervisor in ICDS
Asset Declaration detail of all the Officer and Employee posted in Saharsa district
Apply Online for Executive Assistant Panel :: 2018
Apply Online for the post of Aanganwadi Sevika/Sahayika