Saharsa was created on 1st of April 1954. Earlier Saharsa district was within Bhagalpur Division. Kosi Division was formed on 2nd October 1972 comprising of Saharsa, Purnia and Katihar district with its head quarters at Saharsa. Similarly a new Civil Sub-Division Birpur was created on 01.12.1972. Consisting of 24 development Blocks viz. Raghopur, Chhatapur, Basantpur and Nirmali which were previously under supaul subdivision of this district. Two new districts Madhepura & Supaul have been formed from Saharsa district on 30.04.1981 and 1991. Saharsa district now consists of 2 subdivisions, viz. Saharsa Sadar and Simri Bakhtiarpur. The district consists of 10 development blocks and anchals each.Read More…
- Nagar Panchayat, Simri Bakhtiyarpur : Addendum to the EOI published on 15-04-2019
- Nagar Panchayat, Simri Bakhtiyarpur : reg. expression of interest invitation for leasing out the vacant land on monthly rent basis for development of decentralised municipal solid waste processing facility.
- Tour Program of DM Saharsa :: April 2019
- Karmik Koshang : Order for Medical board for checkup of medically unfit persons – Letter no – 317
- Karmik Koshang : Order for Medical board for checkup of medically unfit persons
- DM court order regarding Inhibition under section 144 of the Indian Penal Code